Get instant, cooling, treatment of your itch with maximum strength Calagel Medicated Anti-itch Gel! Calagel's formula is hydrocortisone-free and offers the "five A's" to relieve your painful, itchy rash:
- Antiseptic - Kills germs to help prevent infection because scratching your itch can spread bacteria.
- Analgesic - A pain reliever because rashes and skin irritations can sometimes be painful.
- Antipruritic - Maximum strength itch relief that is long lasting.
- Antihistamine - Reduces swelling with an antihistamine for allergy relief.
- Astringent - Some rashes like poison ivy and oak can have oozing blisters so Calagel includes an astringent to dry oozing.
When used with Tecnu® Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser, Calagel is a highly effective itching treatment for poison ivy, oak and sumac rash. Wash with Tecnu Original first to remove the rash causing oil, urushiol (oo-roo-she-all). After washing with Tecnu Original, apply Calagel to offer cooling relief to your inflamed, itchy poison ivy, oak or sumac rash.
Also available in 1/16 oz packets/144 ct dispenser box. H-FG10012